- American Volt dual high performance reversible slim electric cooling fans.
- Custom upgraded larger watt motor produces more CFM air flow volume.
- Fan motors are sealed to be water and dust resistant, increasing longevity.
- Fan is configured by default as an air puller out of the box.
- Blade and wiring can be reversed to make the fan an air pusher.
- Durably built to be shock resistant for on-road and off-road applications.
- Universal design for radiators, oil coolers, transmission coolers, condensers.
- Includes shroud mounting feet attachments and complete mounting strap kit.
- Browse our store for more fan sizes and thermostat switch kits.
|Specs Per Fan:
||- 10 Inch
||- 80 Watts
- 8 Amps
||- Plastic Shroud/Steel Motor
||- 11.5" x 10.75" x 2.5" thickness at center x 1.5" thickness at edge
- American Volt adjustable fan thermostat w/ temperature probe sensor.
- Probe measures liquid or contact temperature and sends power to the fan.
- Flexible turn-on/turn-off temperature control range of 32-248'F (0-120'C).
- 3-pin design allows switch to be wired as a normally open OR closed circuit.
- Probe can be mounted between radiator fins or inside inlet/outlet tube.
- Turn-off temperature is always 15 degrees less than turn-on.
- Thermostat dial has both Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature markings.
- Capillary thermostat wire is 30 inches in length.
- Detailed wiring instructions and diagram included in package.
(1) - Adjustable Thermostat Unit
(1) - Push-in Capillary Probe
(1) - Wiring Harness
(1) - 40 Amp Relay
(1) - 30 Amp Fuse
(1) - Large Ring Terminal
(3) - Small Ring Terminals
(2) - Butt Connectors
(4) - 4'' Wire Ties
(2) - Female Connectors
(4) - Sheet Metal Screws
(2) - Splice Connectors