- Universal 12v high performance 14" inch electric radiator cooling fan.
- Upgraded 130 Watt motor draws 11 amps, producing over 2723 CFM.
- Configured as an air puller by default or reversible to an air pusher.
- Includes mounting bracket feet and complete cooler fin tie strap kit.
- Measures 15" x 14" x 3.2" thickness at center and slim 1.8" at edge.
- Universal automotive 12 volt electric fan switch relay wire harness.
- Safely powers one 12 volt cooling fan or accessory without splicing.
- Maximum continuous draw with 40 amp circuit breaker protection.
- Simple 4 pin relay 40A and 6 feet of 14AWG wiring allows flexibility.
- Installation wiring diagram and all pictured components included.
- Universal adjustable automotive electric fan thermostat switch sensor.
- Turn-on range of 32-248'F with turn-off always set at 15 degrees less.
- 3 pin design allows for wiring as a normally open or closed circuit.
- Probe pushes between radiator fins or inserts into coolant hose line.
- Detailed install instructions, wiring diagram and hardware included.