34 Row Engine Transmission Oil Cooler 9" Inch Electric Fan Hose In-Line Ground Temperature Switch Kit
Fluid Cooler: Universal 34 stacked plate aluminum heavy duty engine transmission cooler. Minimal pressure drop and to be used for engine, transmission...
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it between and
- Universal 34 stacked plate aluminum heavy duty engine transmission cooler.
- Minimal pressure drop and to be used for engine, transmission or fuel cooling.
- Furnace brazed aluminum construction with 4 integrated mounting brackets.
- Full 2" deep turbulator-equipped plates and a matte black powder coat finish.
- Dimensions: 2" x 10.9" x 13" with AN hose fittings and 56000 BTU per hour.
- Universal 12 volt high performance 9" inch slim electric cooling fan.
- Upgraded 90 watt motor draws 8 amps, producing over 702 CFM.
- Configured as an air puller by default or reversible to an air pusher.
- Includes mounting bracket feet and complete cooler fin tie strap kit.
- Measures 9.75" x 9.75" x 2.4" thickness at center and 1.1" at edge.
- Universal automotive 12 volt electric fan switch relay wire harness.
- Safely powers one 12 volt cooling fan or accessory without splicing.
- Maximum continuous draw with 40 amp circuit breaker protection.
- Simple 4 pin relay 40A and 6 feet of 14AWG wiring allows flexibility.
- Installation wiring diagram and all pictured components included.
- Universal radiator hose electric fan thermostat temperature sensor.
- Anodized aluminum in-line fitting adapter in various diameter sizes.
- Preset to ground fan or 12v accessory at the selected temperature.
- Single pin 1/8" inch NPT brass thread-in probe grounding switch.
- Measures temp of any liquid including oil, water and coolant fluid.
NPT Size Guide
NPT - American Standard Pipe Thread/Taper Guide:
NPT is not a measured size, but rather an industry call out size.
The NPT call out designation is not the true thread diameter inside or out.
PROBE THREAD SIZE
ACTUAL OUTSIDE DIAMETER
|1/8" NPT||0.405" (Approx. 13/32")|
|1/4" NPT||0.540" (Approx. 1/2")|
|3/8" NPT||0.675" (Approx. 5/8")|
|1/2" NPT||0.840" (Approx. 7/8")|
AN Size Guide
AN Fitting Size Guide:
The AN numbers refer to the tubing OD in sixteenths of an inch.
MALE THREAD SIZE
TUBE SIZE (NOMINAL OD)