- Universal 12v high performance 14" inch electric radiator cooling fan.
- Upgraded 180 watt motor draws 14 amps, producing over 2964 CFM.
- Configured as an air puller by default or reversible to an air pusher.
- Includes mounting bracket feet and complete cooler fin tie strap kit.
- Measures 15" x 14" x 4" thickness at center and slim 1.8" at edge.
- Universal automotive 12 volt electric fan switch relay wire harness.
- Safely powers one 12 volt cooling fan or accessory without splicing.
- Maximum continuous draw with 40 amp circuit breaker protection.
- Simple 4 pin relay 40A and 6 feet of 14AWG wiring allows flexibility.
- Installation wiring diagram and all pictured components included.
- Universal single pin electric cooling fan grounding thermostat switch.
- Standard NPT sized solid brass thread-in temperature probe sensor.
- Preset to power fan or 12v accessory at the selected temperature.
- Threads into block port, radiator, engine cooler or tapped hose line.
- Measures temp of any liquid including oil, water and coolant fluid.