- American Volt high performance reversible slim 12V electric cooling fan.
- Custom upgraded larger watt motor produces more CFM air flow volume.
- Fan motors are sealed to be water and dust resistant, increasing longevity.
- Fan is configured by default as an air puller out of the box.
- Blade and wiring can be reversed to make the fan an air pusher.
- Durably built to be shock resistant for on-road and off-road applications.
- Universal design for radiators, oil coolers, transmission coolers, condensers.
- Includes shroud mounting feet attachments and complete mounting strap kit.
- Browse our store for more fan sizes and thermostat switch kits.
||- 10 Inch
||- 80 Watts
- 8 Amps
||- Plastic Shroud/Steel Motor
||- 11.5" x 10.75" x 2.5" thickness at center x 1.5" thickness at edge
- American Volt adjustable fan thermostat w/ temperature probe sensor.
- Probe measures liquid or contact temperature and sends power to the fan.
- Flexible turn-on/turn-off temperature control range of 32-248'F (0-120'C).
- 3-pin design allows switch to be wired as a normally open OR closed circuit.
- Probe can be mounted between radiator fins or inside inlet/outlet tube.
- Turn-off temperature is always 15 degrees less than turn-on.
- Thermostat dial has both Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature markings.
- Capillary thermostat wire is 30 inches in length.
- Detailed wiring instructions and diagram included in package.
- Pair with one of our universal custom 12V electric cooling fans.
(1) Adjustable Thermostat
(1) Turn Dial w/ Temp Markers
(5) Mounting Screws
(2) Butt Connectors
(1) 30 Amp Circuit Breaker
(2) Female Connectors
(1) 60 Amp Relay
(1) Large Ring Terminal
(3) Small Ring Terminals
(1) Wire Harness