13 Row Engine Transmission Oil Cooler 6" Inch Electric Fan Hose In-Line Ground Temperature Switch Kit
Fluid Cooler: Universal 13 row plate and fin aluminum heavy duty transmission cooler kit. Extend transmission life by helping prevent heat-related transmission...
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it between and
- Universal 13 row plate and fin aluminum heavy duty transmission cooler kit.
- Extend transmission life by helping prevent heat-related transmission failures.
- Perfect for light to medium duty car, truck or SUV use with occasional towing.
- 1 1/4" wide plates and embossed turbulators, which maximize heat transfer.
- Dimensions: 2" x 8.4" x 13.4" with AN male hose fittings and BTU 21000.
- Universal 12 volt high performance 6" inch small electric cooling fan.
- Upgraded 90 watt motor draws 7.5 amps, producing over 513 CFM.
- Configured as an air puller to be on the inside and pull air through.
- Includes mounting bracket feet and complete install fin tie strap kit.
- Measures 7.2" x 7" x 2.4" thickness at center and slim 1.4" at edge.
- Universal automotive 12 volt electric fan switch relay wire harness.
- Safely powers one 12 volt cooling fan or accessory without splicing.
- Maximum continuous draw with 40 amp circuit breaker protection.
- Simple 4 pin relay 40A and 6 feet of 14AWG wiring allows flexibility.
- Installation wiring diagram and all pictured components included.
- Universal radiator hose electric fan thermostat temperature sensor.
- Anodized aluminum in-line fitting adapter in various diameter sizes.
- Preset to ground fan or 12v accessory at the selected temperature.
- Single pin 1/8" inch NPT brass thread-in probe grounding switch.
- Measures temp of any liquid including oil, water and coolant fluid.
NPT Size Guide
NPT - American Standard Pipe Thread/Taper Guide:
NPT is not a measured size, but rather an industry call out size.
The NPT call out designation is not the true thread diameter inside or out.
PROBE THREAD SIZE
ACTUAL OUTSIDE DIAMETER
|1/8" NPT||0.405" (Approx. 13/32")|
|1/4" NPT||0.540" (Approx. 1/2")|
|3/8" NPT||0.675" (Approx. 5/8")|
|1/2" NPT||0.840" (Approx. 7/8")|
AN Size Guide
AN Fitting Size Guide:
The AN numbers refer to the tubing OD in sixteenths of an inch.
MALE THREAD SIZE
TUBE SIZE (NOMINAL OD)