- American Volt high performance reversible slim 12V electric cooling fan.
- Custom upgraded 130 watt motor produces more CFM air flow volume.
- Fan motors are sealed to be water and dust resistant, increasing longevity.
- Fan is configured by default as an air puller out of the box.
- Blade and wiring can be reversed to make the fan an air pusher.
- Durably built to be shock resistant for on-road and off-road applications.
- Universal design for radiators, oil coolers, transmission coolers, condensers.
- Includes shroud mounting feet attachments and complete mounting strap kit.
- Browse our store for more fan sizes and thermostat switch kits.
|Blade Size||- 15 Inch|
|Blade Type||- Curved|
|Motor Size||- 130 Watts|
|CFM Rating||- 3000|
- 14 Amps
|Material||- Plastic Shroud/Steel Motor|
|Dimensions||- 16" x 16.75" x 3" thickness at center x 1.5" thickness at edge|
- American Volt adjustable fan thermostat w/ temperature probe sensor.
- Probe measures liquid or contact temperature and sends power to the fan.
- Flexible turn-on/turn-off temperature control range of 32-248'F (0-120'C).
- 3-pin design allows switch to be wired as a normally open OR closed circuit.
- Probe can be mounted between radiator fins or inside inlet/outlet tube.
- Turn-off temperature is always 15 degrees less than turn-on.
- Thermostat dial has both Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature markings.
- Capillary thermostat wire is 30 inches in length.
- Detailed wiring instructions and diagram included in package.
- Pair with one of our universal custom 12V electric cooling fans.
- (1) Adjustable Thermostat
- (1) Turn Dial w/ Temp Markers
- (5) Mounting Screws
- (2) Butt Connectors
- (1) 30 Amp Circuit Breaker
- (2) Female Connectors
- (1) 60 Amp Relay
- (1) Large Ring Terminal
- (3) Small Ring Terminals
- (1) Wire Harness