- American Volt adjustable fan thermostat w/ temperature probe sensor.
- Probe measures liquid or contact temperature and sends power to the fan.
- Flexible turn-on/turn-off temperature control range of 32-248'F (0-120'C).
- 3-pin design allows switch to be wired as a normally open OR closed circuit.
- Probe can be mounted between radiator fins or inside inlet/outlet tube.
- Turn-off temperature is always 15 degrees less than turn-on.
- Thermostat dial has both Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature markings.
- Capillary thermostat wire is 30 inches in length.
- Detailed wiring instructions and diagram included in package.
- Pair with one of our universal custom 12V electric cooling fans.
(2) Adjustable Fan Thermostat
(4) Turn Dial w/ Mounting Screws
(4) Female Connectors