- Universal 12 volt high performance 6" inch small electric cooling fan.
- Upgraded 90 watt motor draws 7.5 amps, producing over 513 CFM.
- Configured as an air puller to be on the inside and pull air through.
- Includes mounting bracket feet and complete cooler fin tie strap kit.
- Measures 8" x 6.5" x 2.4" thickness at center and 1.4" at edge.
- Universal electric fan or automotive accessory wire harness kit.
- Safely powers one 12 volt fan or auto accessory without splicing.
- Maximum 20 amp continuous draw with in-line fuse protection.
- Standard 7 feet of 14AWG size wiring allows mounting flexibility.
- Installation instructions and all pictured components included.
- Universal dual pin electric cooling fan powering thermostat switch.
- Standard NPT sized solid brass thread-in temperature probe sensor.
- Preset to power fan or 12v accessory at the selected temperature.
- Threads into block port, radiator, engine cooler or tapped hose line.
- Measures temp of any liquid including oil, water and coolant fluid.