6 Row Engine Transmission Oil Cooler 6" Inch Electric Fan 12 Volt Engine Cooling Thread-In Grounding Thermostat Switch Kit
Fluid Cooler: Universal 6 row tube and fin all-aluminum heavy duty transmission cooler kit. Extend transmission life by helping prevent heat-related transmission...
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it between and
- Universal 6 row tube and fin all-aluminum heavy duty transmission cooler kit.
- Extend transmission life by helping prevent heat-related transmission failures.
- Perfect for high-stressed smaller and mid-size truck automatic transmissions.
- High efficiency turbulation and ultrasonically soldered for the best reliability.
- Dimensions: 0.75" x 7.5" x 12.5" with 3/8" hose barb inlets, GVW 18000 lbs.
- Universal 12 volt high performance 6" inch small electric cooling fan.
- Upgraded 90 watt motor draws 7.5 amps, producing over 513 CFM.
- Configured as an air puller to be on the inside and pull air through.
- Includes mounting bracket feet and complete install fin tie strap kit.
- Measures 7.2" x 7" x 2.4" thickness at center and slim 1.4" at edge.
- Universal automotive 12 volt electric fan switch relay wire harness.
- Safely powers one 12 volt cooling fan or accessory without splicing.
- Maximum continuous draw with 40 amp circuit breaker protection.
- Simple 4 pin relay 40A and 6 feet of 14AWG wiring allows flexibility.
- Installation wiring diagram and all pictured components included.
- Universal single pin electric cooling fan grounding thermostat switch.
- Standard NPT sized solid brass thread-in temperature probe sensor.
- Preset to power fan or 12v accessory at the selected temperature.
- Threads into block port, radiator, engine cooler or tapped hose line.
- Measures temp of any liquid including oil, water and coolant fluid.
NPT Size Guide
NPT - American Standard Pipe Thread/Taper Guide:
NPT is not a measured size, but rather an industry call out size.
The NPT call out designation is not the true thread diameter inside or out.
PROBE THREAD SIZE
ACTUAL OUTSIDE DIAMETER
|1/8" NPT||0.405" (Approx. 13/32")|
|1/4" NPT||0.540" (Approx. 1/2")|
|3/8" NPT||0.675" (Approx. 5/8")|
|1/2" NPT||0.840" (Approx. 7/8")|
AN Size Guide
AN Fitting Size Guide:
The AN numbers refer to the tubing OD in sixteenths of an inch.
MALE THREAD SIZE
TUBE SIZE (NOMINAL OD)