- Universal 12 volt high performance 7" inch small electric cooling fan.
- Upgraded 90 watt motor draws 7.5 amps, producing over 513 CFM.
- Configured as an air puller to be on the inside and pull air through.
- Includes mounting bracket feet and complete install fin tie strap kit.
- Measures 8.5" x 7.75" x 2.4" thickness at center and 1.4" at edge.
- Universal automotive 12 volt electric fan switch relay wire harness.
- Safely powers one 12 volt cooling fan or accessory without splicing.
- Maximum continuous draw with 40 amp circuit breaker protection.
- Simple 4 pin relay 40A and 6 feet of 14AWG wiring allows flexibility.
- Installation wiring diagram and all pictured components included.
- Universal radiator hose electric fan thermostat temperature sensor.
- Anodized aluminum in-line fitting adapter in various diameter sizes.
- Preset to ground fan or 12v accessory at the selected temperature.
- Single pin 1/8" inch NPT brass thread-in probe grounding switch.
- Measures temp of any liquid including oil, water and coolant fluid.