7-8" Inch Electric Cooling Fan Radiator Fin Thermostat Temperature In-Line Fuse Wire Switch Kit
Electric Fan: Universal 12 volt high performance 7" inch small electric cooling fan. Upgraded 90 watt motor draws 7.5 amps, producing over...
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it between and
- Universal 12 volt high performance 7" inch small electric cooling fan.
- Upgraded 90 watt motor draws 7.5 amps, producing over 513 CFM.
- Configured as an air puller to be on the inside and pull air through.
- Includes mounting bracket feet and complete install fin tie strap kit.
- Measures 8.5" x 7.75" x 2.4" thickness at center and 1.4" at edge.
- Universal electric fan or automotive accessory wire harness kit.
- Safely powers one 12 volt fan or auto accessory without splicing.
- Maximum 20 amp continuous draw with in-line fuse protection.
- Standard 7 feet of 14AWG size wiring allows mounting flexibility.
- Installation instructions and all pictured components included.
- Universal dual pin electric cooling fan powering thermostat switch.
- Solid brass push-in fin probe temperature sensor can be cut to size.
- Preset to power fan or 12v accessory at the selected temperature.
- Probe pins the switch to radiator, engine or transmission cooler fins.
- Measures temp of auto liquids including oil, water and coolant fluid.
NPT Size Guide
NPT - American Standard Pipe Thread/Taper Guide:
NPT is not a measured size, but rather an industry call out size.
The NPT call out designation is not the true thread diameter inside or out.
PROBE THREAD SIZE
ACTUAL OUTSIDE DIAMETER
|1/8" NPT||0.405" (Approx. 13/32")|
|1/4" NPT||0.540" (Approx. 1/2")|
|3/8" NPT||0.675" (Approx. 5/8")|
|1/2" NPT||0.840" (Approx. 7/8")|
AN Size Guide
AN Fitting Size Guide:
The AN numbers refer to the tubing OD in sixteenths of an inch.
MALE THREAD SIZE
TUBE SIZE (NOMINAL OD)