- American Volt adjustable fan thermostat w/ temperature probe sensor.
- Probe measures liquid or contact temperature and sends power to the fan.
- Flexible turn-on/turn-off temperature control range of 32-248'F (0-120'C).
- 3-pin design allows switch to be wired as a normally open OR closed circuit.
- Probe can be mounted between radiator fins or inside inlet/outlet tube.
- Turn-off temperature is always 15 degrees less than turn-on.
- Thermostat dial has both Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature markings.
- Capillary thermostat wire is 30 inches in length.
- Detailed wiring instructions and diagram included in package.
- Pair with one of our universal custom 12V electric cooling fans.
(1) Adjustable Thermostat
(1) Mounting Bracket
(1) Turn Dial w/ Temp Markers
(7) Mounting Screws
(2) Butt Connectors
(1) 40 Amp Circuit Breaker
(2) Female Connectors
(1) 40 Amp Relay
(1) Large Ring Terminal
(3) Small Ring Terminals
(1) Wire Harness