12-13" Inch 180w Electric Radiator Cooling Fan Thread-In Probe Thermostat Temperature Switch Wire Kit
Electric Fan: Universal high performance 12-13" inch electric radiator cooling fan. Upgraded 180 watt motor draws 13 amps, producing over 2764 CFM....
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it between and
- Universal high performance 12-13" inch electric radiator cooling fan.
- Upgraded 180 watt motor draws 13 amps, producing over 2764 CFM.
- Configured as an air puller by default or reversible to an air pusher.
- Includes mounting bracket feet and complete cooler fin tie strap kit.
- Measures 12.5" x 11.75" x 4" thickness at center and slim 1.8" at edge.
- Universal automotive electric fan 5-pin 40A relay switch harness kit.
- 14AWG size wire powers 1-2 cooling fans or 12 volt auto accessories.
- Maximum 30 amp continuous draw with 30A in-line fuse protection.
- A/C override or manual toggle switch wire built directly into harness.
- Installation instructions, wiring diagram and components included.
- Universal dual pin electric cooling fan powering thermostat switch.
- Standard NPT sized solid brass thread-in temperature probe sensor.
- Preset to power fan or 12v accessory at the selected temperature.
- Threads into block port, radiator, engine cooler or tapped hose line.
- Measures temp of any liquid including oil, water and coolant fluid.
NPT Size Guide
NPT - American Standard Pipe Thread/Taper Guide:
NPT is not a measured size, but rather an industry call out size.
The NPT call out designation is not the true thread diameter inside or out.
PROBE THREAD SIZE
ACTUAL OUTSIDE DIAMETER
|1/8" NPT||0.405" (Approx. 13/32")|
|1/4" NPT||0.540" (Approx. 1/2")|
|3/8" NPT||0.675" (Approx. 5/8")|
|1/2" NPT||0.840" (Approx. 7/8")|
AN Size Guide
AN Fitting Size Guide:
The AN numbers refer to the tubing OD in sixteenths of an inch.
MALE THREAD SIZE
TUBE SIZE (NOMINAL OD)