25 Row Engine Transmission Oil Cooler 9" Electric Fan In-Line AN Fitting Thermostat Temp Switch Kit
Fluid Cooler: Universal 25 stacked plate aluminum heavy duty engine transmission cooler. Minimal pressure drop and to be used for engine, transmission...
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it between and
- Universal 25 stacked plate aluminum heavy duty engine transmission cooler.
- Minimal pressure drop and to be used for engine, transmission or fuel cooling.
- Furnace brazed aluminum construction with 4 integrated mounting brackets.
- Full 2" deep turbulator-equipped plates and a matte black powder coat finish.
- Dimensions: 2" x 8.2" x 13" with AN hose fittings and 46000 BTU per hour.
- Universal 12 volt high performance 6" inch small electric cooling fan.
- Upgraded 90 watt motor draws 7.5 amps, producing over 513 CFM.
- Configured as an air puller to be on the inside and pull air through.
- Includes mounting bracket feet and complete install fin tie strap kit.
- Measures 7.2" x 7" x 2.4" thickness at center and slim 1.4" at edge.
- Universal automotive electric fan 5-pin 40A relay switch harness kit.
- 14AWG size wire powers 1-2 cooling fans or 12 volt auto accessories.
- Maximum 30 amp continuous draw with 30A in-line fuse protection.
- A/C override or manual toggle switch wire built directly into harness.
- Installation instructions, wiring diagram and components included.
- Universal AN in-line electric fan thermostat temperature switch kit.
- 1/8" inch NPT brass thread-in probe and dual pin disconnect switch.
- Preset to power fan or 12v accessory at the selected temperature.
- Anodized aluminum barbed straight push-on hose fitting adapters.
- Measures temp of any liquid including oil, water and coolant fluid.
NPT Size Guide
NPT - American Standard Pipe Thread/Taper Guide:
NPT is not a measured size, but rather an industry call out size.
The NPT call out designation is not the true thread diameter inside or out.
PROBE THREAD SIZE
ACTUAL OUTSIDE DIAMETER
|1/8" NPT||0.405" (Approx. 13/32")|
|1/4" NPT||0.540" (Approx. 1/2")|
|3/8" NPT||0.675" (Approx. 5/8")|
|1/2" NPT||0.840" (Approx. 7/8")|
AN Size Guide
AN Fitting Size Guide:
The AN numbers refer to the tubing OD in sixteenths of an inch.
MALE THREAD SIZE
TUBE SIZE (NOMINAL OD)