Automotive Electric Engine Fan Adjustable Dial 32'F-248'F Thermostat Relay Complete Wiring Switch Kit
Wiring Kit: Universal automotive 12 volt electric fan switch relay wire harness. Safely powers one 12 volt cooling fan or accessory without...
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it between and
- Universal automotive 12 volt electric fan switch relay wire harness.
- Safely powers one 12 volt cooling fan or accessory without splicing.
- Maximum continuous draw with 40 amp circuit breaker protection.
- Simple 4 pin relay 40A and 6 feet of 14AWG wiring allows flexibility.
- Installation wiring diagram and all pictured components included.
- Universal adjustable automotive electric fan thermostat switch sensor.
- Turn-on range of 32-248'F with turn-off always set at 15 degrees less.
- 3 pin design allows for wiring as a normally open or closed circuit.
- Probe pushes between radiator fins or inserts into coolant hose line.
- Detailed install instructions, wiring diagram and hardware included.
NPT Size Guide
NPT - American Standard Pipe Thread/Taper Guide:
NPT is not a measured size, but rather an industry call out size.
The NPT call out designation is not the true thread diameter inside or out.
PROBE THREAD SIZE
ACTUAL OUTSIDE DIAMETER
|1/8" NPT||0.405" (Approx. 13/32")|
|1/4" NPT||0.540" (Approx. 1/2")|
|3/8" NPT||0.675" (Approx. 5/8")|
|1/2" NPT||0.840" (Approx. 7/8")|
AN Size Guide
AN Fitting Size Guide:
The AN numbers refer to the tubing OD in sixteenths of an inch.
MALE THREAD SIZE
TUBE SIZE (NOMINAL OD)