140'F-210'F Electric Cooling Fan NPT Thread-In Thermostat Fuse Wiring Temperature Sensor Switch Kit
Wiring Kit: Universal electric fan or automotive accessory wire harness kit. Safely powers one 12 volt fan or auto accessory without splicing....
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it between and
- Universal electric fan or automotive accessory wire harness kit.
- Safely powers one 12 volt fan or auto accessory without splicing.
- Maximum 20 amp continuous draw with in-line fuse protection.
- Standard 7 feet of 14AWG size wiring allows mounting flexibility.
- Installation instructions and all pictured components included.
- Universal dual pin electric cooling fan powering thermostat switch.
- Standard NPT sized solid brass thread-in temperature probe sensor.
- Preset to power fan or 12v accessory at the selected temperature.
- Threads into block port, radiator, engine cooler or tapped hose line.
- Measures temp of any liquid including oil, water and coolant fluid.
NPT Size Guide
NPT - American Standard Pipe Thread/Taper Guide:
NPT is not a measured size, but rather an industry call out size.
The NPT call out designation is not the true thread diameter inside or out.
PROBE THREAD SIZE
ACTUAL OUTSIDE DIAMETER
|1/8" NPT||0.405" (Approx. 13/32")|
|1/4" NPT||0.540" (Approx. 1/2")|
|3/8" NPT||0.675" (Approx. 5/8")|
|1/2" NPT||0.840" (Approx. 7/8")|
AN Size Guide
AN Fitting Size Guide:
The AN numbers refer to the tubing OD in sixteenths of an inch.
MALE THREAD SIZE
TUBE SIZE (NOMINAL OD)