30 Row Engine Transmission Oil Cooler 9 Inch Radiator Electric Cooling Fan Fin Probe Thermostat Kit
Fluid Cooler: Universal 30 row plate and fin aluminum heavy duty transmission cooler kit. Extend transmission life by helping prevent heat-related transmission...
Order in the next [totalHours] hours %M minutes to get it between and
- Universal 30 row plate and fin aluminum heavy duty transmission cooler kit.
- Extend transmission life by helping prevent heat-related transmission failures.
- Perfect for any car, truck or SUV with heavy duty use and consistent towing.
- 7/8" wide plates, 3/4" embossed turbulators which maximizes heat transfer.
- Dimensions: 0.75" x 11" x 11.625" with 3/8" hose barb inlets, GVW 30000 lbs.
- Universal 12 volt high performance 9" inch slim electric cooling fan.
- Upgraded 90 watt motor draws 8 amps, producing over 702 CFM.
- Configured as an air puller by default or reversible to an air pusher.
- Includes mounting bracket feet and complete cooler fin tie strap kit.
- Measures 9.75" x 9.75" x 2.4" thickness at center and 1.1" at edge.
- Universal automotive electric fan 5-pin 40A relay switch harness kit.
- 14AWG size wire powers 1-2 cooling fans or 12 volt auto accessories.
- Maximum 30 amp continuous draw with 30A in-line fuse protection.
- A/C override or manual toggle switch wire built directly into harness.
- Installation instructions, wiring diagram and components included.
- Universal dual pin electric cooling fan powering thermostat switch.
- Solid brass push-in fin probe temperature sensor can be cut to size.
- Preset to power fan or 12v accessory at the selected temperature.
- Probe pins the switch to radiator, engine or transmission cooler fins.
- Measures temp of auto liquids including oil, water and coolant fluid.
NPT Size Guide
NPT - American Standard Pipe Thread/Taper Guide:
NPT is not a measured size, but rather an industry call out size.
The NPT call out designation is not the true thread diameter inside or out.
PROBE THREAD SIZE
ACTUAL OUTSIDE DIAMETER
|1/8" NPT||0.405" (Approx. 13/32")|
|1/4" NPT||0.540" (Approx. 1/2")|
|3/8" NPT||0.675" (Approx. 5/8")|
|1/2" NPT||0.840" (Approx. 7/8")|
AN Size Guide
AN Fitting Size Guide:
The AN numbers refer to the tubing OD in sixteenths of an inch.
MALE THREAD SIZE
TUBE SIZE (NOMINAL OD)